Business/Entrepreneur Class

The Entrepreneur Program and Self-Employed Program seek to attract experienced business people who will own and actively manage businesses in Canada that contribute to the economy and create jobs. We can help you determine whether your proposed business would meet the requirements for processing under either category.


One of the key objectives for Citizenship and Immigration Canada is to reunite members of a family. Canadian citizens and permanent residents have the opportunity to sponsor their family members if they meet the eligibility requirements. For an eligible person to sponsor their family they must be a member of the family class as defined in The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

We will work with you to determine whether or not you and your family meet the necessary requirements under the Family Class for sponsorship.


Under the Canadian Experience Class, foreign workers and students who completed their studies in Canada may qualify for permanent resident status. We can work with you early on to ensure that you know the requirements to qualify under this category and that your application is complete when submitted, minimizing any delays in processing.


You may qualify for permanent resident status as a skilled worker if you possess the requisite skilled work experience and have sufficient points under the Federal Skilled Worker category. Applicants are awarded points under this category based on factors such as:

- Education;
- Work experience;
- Language proficiency in English and/or French; and
- Ability to become economically established in Canada.

We will work with you to explore all options and determine whether applying for permanent resident status as a Federal Skilled Worker is right for you.


In todays global economy, both national and international companies need to be able to relocate employees wherever their skills are in demand. Whether you are a Canadian business wanting to obtain the skilled services of foreign nationals, or a US-based or other multinational seeking to place employees in your Canadian operation, we can help you navigate the requirements of Canadian immigration.

Some temporary workers require a work permit and some do not. Processing times often depend on the type of work you will do when you come to Canada, as well as when and where your application is submitted.

Employers may require approval from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada prior to a foreign worker applying for a work permit. We will work with both the employer and foreign worker to ensure that all the necessary steps are taken to ensure the foreign workers work permit application is complete and meets the mandatory processing requirements. We will also help the foreign workers dependents obtain work and study permits.


We are experienced in handling all types of Work Permit applications. Whether you are currently in Canada on a student visa and want to work while studying or have arranged employment, we can help.


If you want to study in Canada, depending on the length of your program, you will likely require a Study Permit to do so. You are required not only to provide a letter of acceptance from a Canadian Institution, but also demonstrate your ability to financially support yourself during your studies. You may also be required to obtain a temporary resident visa in addition to your Study Permit and undergo a medical examination prior to entry. If you have been accepted to complete studies at a Canadian academic institution, contact us to discuss applying for your Study Permit.


Unless you are from a country that is exempt, you likely require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enable you to visit Canada. If you are from a country that requires a TRV, we can assist you in applying for either a single entry or a multiple entry TRV, depending on your needs.


Whether you are a permanent resident who has never obtained a Permanent Resident card (PR Card) or your PR Card has or is about to expire, we can assist you in applying for a new card. If you have imminent travel plans and immediately require your PR Card, we can assist you in applying for your card on an expedited basis.


To become a Canadian citizen, you must satisfy the following requirements:

- Age;
- Permanent resident status;
- Time lived in Canada;
- No criminal history; and
- Knowledge of Canada.

We will help you determine whether you satisfy the requirements for applying for Canadian citizenship and assist you with the application process.

Call 416-848-9815 to Start Getting Legal Help Today!